Thursday, June 24, 2010

Are there any very fair skinned girls out there that know of a cosmetic company that has really light make-up?

My foundation is to dark. I asked Sephora, and they gave me the lightest shade that they had, and it was still to dark...Any suggestions for VERY light Foundation would be greatly appreciated!!!Are there any very fair skinned girls out there that know of a cosmetic company that has really light make-up?
Go to M.A.C


they have really light make upAre there any very fair skinned girls out there that know of a cosmetic company that has really light make-up?
The lightest drugstore foundation I have been able to find is l'oreal's true match. Department store brands that I have had good luck with have been MAC and Lancome.
i go to clinique





they look at ur skin tone and they put alittle bit on ur skin to see if it matches





i have powder and this creme foundation that matched perfectly with my skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism