Thursday, June 24, 2010

Which of the following names do you think sounds best for a new cosmetic company?

I've come up with





Twisted


Flirt


Jaded


Fame


Naughty


Mystique


Fortune


Passion


Sheek


What do you think?? Any suggestions??


Which of the following names do you think sounds best for a new cosmetic company?
Flirt and Mystique are already copywritten names for companies.





Fortune is a magazine title





Jaded is a term when you are ultra-bored





Combine titles.





Jade fameWhich of the following names do you think sounds best for a new cosmetic company?
I think ';Fame'; is good.


Are you starting your own company??


Good luck, if so.


x
I like Twisted and Fortune the best out of all of them. You could maybe combine the two to make 'Twisted Fortune' - that sounds stylish and cool.
Flirt


Mystique


Fortune
Twisted


Mystique
sheek is the best its sexy when you say it its a powerful word and also makes you feel naughty when you say
jaded mystique passion
I like twisted, but it kind of depends on what kind of products you are going to sale.
I like...


Twisted


Mystique


and


Passion





Hope I helped =)
my favorites: twisted, mystique, jaded.
they all sound a bit cheesy. but twisted is pretty cool.and you spell sheek, chic.
I like Mystique or Passion. Those are both good names.
my favourites are sheek and twisted!!
I like:


Twisted


Flirt


Mystique


Passion!





Hope this helps!
Twisted you could do all of you lip glossa and eye shaow colors ';twisted'; up! LOL Hope this helps
Mystique!


It sounds posh, yet fun. =)
some of those are already taken.


i like twisted, and fame.
flirt is already the name of a cosmetic company. and there all stupid
I like mystique it sound cool like nothing i've ever hear b4
I like Jaded or Passion
Fame or Twisted
I like twisted!
anything bar Naught and Fame

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism