Thursday, June 24, 2010

I am thinking about starting my own cosmetic company, what should i name it?

I am going to start off by selling natural lip balm, lip gloss, mineral eye shadow and blush. If that gets popular and goes good i am going to then add all natural lotions, face wash, soap, bath bombs and more to my collection.....I don't know what to name it. I want something fun and hip! It has to be a name no one has. My real name is Marley. I am not sure if i want to name it my name though. Any ideas?I am thinking about starting my own cosmetic company, what should i name it?
Something original and fun! Nothing too trashy.I am thinking about starting my own cosmetic company, what should i name it?
untouchable , your whole name 1st n last, speechless , shiny things. shimmery stuff n such , ocean in a bottle for like a color that would be cool like a bluish green color, one of a kind, eye dashing or eye catching, dazzling, nature in a bottle, nature caught in a bottle, or name it after a flower you like like jasmine, breathless,
Natural Beauty


Pink Beauty
Star Cosmetics





Polka Dot Cosmetics





Marley Star Cosmetics





Vegas Cosmetics





Lavender Cosmetics








Rose Cosmetics





Crowning Cosmetics





Palm Tree Cosmetics





Fuschia Cosmetics








remember, you need a logo.
Please, please call it ';Lipstick on a Pig';. Haha, i'd buy makeup from that company!
Illusion
'Pastel' (i like it) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism