Saturday, June 26, 2010

Which is the best cosmetic company in USA?

Hi,


Can anyone tell me that which is the best cosmetic company in world........................and which is the best cosmetic company in USA..................like: best foundation of a company, best lipstic, best face creams, best mascara etc..........................Which is the best cosmetic company in USA?
To me, MAC and Sephora is the same thing. I use Guerlain foundation and powder, as well as blush, Dior or Clinique mascaras, Chanel lipsticks, different companies for lipglosses, just whatever colour I like most, but I do think that the Clinique lip gloss from pure animal fat is the best, the shiniest and it stays on your lips for longest. Lip-liners - Clinique, eye liners - Estee Lauder, liquid eye-liners - Dior or Chanel. Eye-brow pencil - I so forget the company at the moment, sorry, there's a very specific one that deals just with this. It's very good.


Also, I heard Sheer Cover is a good foundation and another really good foundation is Luminess Air. It's an air-brushing kinda thing. Perfect for imperfect skin.


Oh and I almost forgot - eye-shadows! Well, with this you can honestly experiment with every good company that isn't a dollar store one, or some imported Asian ';goods';. My all-time favourite is Clinique, but MAC and Sephora, as well as Borjuois have good colour ranges that I really like. I love experimenting with colour.


While I'm at it - do not forget to get a make-up remover. If you have oily skin - get an alcohol-based one. If you have normal to dry, to sensitive skin - get an oil-based one. I got mine from Sephora, works like a charm.


Also, a very good nail polish company - OPI


Good luck!Which is the best cosmetic company in USA?
Hands down, MAC. I'm not solely a MAC girl, but 9 times out of ten I find that even if I like products from another cosmetics company, I loooove the MAC version of it. They have the most wonderful, rich, blendable eyeshadows, their lip glosses are just about perfect and their range of foundation- not just colors, but types of coverage (to include really excellent body paints, btw) is unparalleled. Even their lash DUO adhesive is probably the best lash glue available- holds forEVER and even if you miss and get glue in your naturals, it washes out without taking your real lashes with it.





In my eyes, they really can do no wrong. But.


I like Urban Decay, Too Faced, Nars, and MakeupForEver quite a bit also- I just don't find them to be total packages the way MAC is...
Theres really a lot you could do. Its difficult to pick so what I end up doing is starting with the less expensive and trying out a few different ones.I would check out the review site at http://www.brandsmakeup.com visit and see what everyone recommends.
if you're looking for something useful and high quality I recommend you to take a look at the site below:


http://freebie4.com/go/sistinamakeup
M.A.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism