Thursday, June 24, 2010

What should I major if I want to go into pharmaceutical research or cosmetic research company?

I am deciding what to major, since I want to have a career in a science research company or cosmetic research company? Which one suits better, chemistry or biology?What should I major if I want to go into pharmaceutical research or cosmetic research company?
Definitely chemistry or chemical engineering. I am an intern at a pharmaceutical company now. It really helps to get a doctorate in chemistry as well. Otherwise with a bachelors or master's you will just be doing experiments in the lab while the PhD chemist does all the ';brain'; work.What should I major if I want to go into pharmaceutical research or cosmetic research company?
For cosmetics, chemistry. You aren't making skin--you're making stuff to put on skin.





For science research, either one or even ecology, physics or computer science. If geothermal power gets going, geology could be an up-and-comer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism