Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do Mary Kay cosmetics rank versus the other companies' products???

An overseas friend of mine is asking me how Mary Kay as a brand compares to other cosmetic companies and their respective products. I'm a guy so I have no idea about makeup stuff to begin with, let alone compare companies. I would appreciate your help. Is Mary Kay a luxurious brand, or a common people's brand, the top brand, the average brand...whatever. Share with me what you know please.How do Mary Kay cosmetics rank versus the other companies' products???
I have only two shades from Mary Kay. I feel that the shadows are great, but with that price (even lower) I can easily buy MAC shadows, which is a proven better quality. So, to answer you question, I thought my Mary Kay shadows were worth the money, but I would buy them again only and if only they lowered the price drastically.How do Mary Kay cosmetics rank versus the other companies' products???
Mary Kay is ok. I personally don't care for their makeup. Plus their selection is crummy. I think their eyes shadows esp are not worth the money. Almay is a good concealer brand, as is MAC (although mac is pricey) but its worth it. For eye shadow I dont care what anyone tells you URBAN DECAY is the best eye shadow brand out today and can be bought online or through sephora stores, thats a little pricey too but those shadows last years and the colors are what you see is what you get and that is impossible to come by! If you friend as any other specific questions let me know id love to help her!
Mary Kay is comparable to Department store products such as Clinque, and Lamcome, we have been names the # 1 brand of skin care and color cosmetics for 14 years in a row this study is done independently by and outside study not Mary Kay.


The products are try before you buy and 100% guarenteed as long as you purchase form a MK consultant not one of those discount site can't guarentee those prodcuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism