Saturday, June 26, 2010

Which cosmetic/make-up company do you like best?

I tend to use Rimmel and Cover Girl products, how about you?Which cosmetic/make-up company do you like best?
mac and victoria secret makeupWhich cosmetic/make-up company do you like best?
MAC for everything but mascara. I use L'oreal Volumize for my mascara.
Smashbox or Philosophy.
The Body Shop as I agree with all of their values and the products are really great.
i like MAC and covergirl
Jane is my overall favorite. It's reasonably priced, it's packaged cute, and it does what I buy it to do.
I use CoverGirl AquaSmooth for foundation, L'Oreal Mineral's for powder, Bourjois for blush, Revlon for eyeliner, Bourjois for eyeshadow, and MANY different products for lips. I have quite a lip 'collection' going. I buy WAY to many lipsticks/glosses/etc. I tend to you Bourjois, Chanel, Dior, Sally Hansen, and Lancome most frequently though. I enjoy makeup - Sephora is my FAVORITE store to shop at. :)
BeautiControl. They have been the only company that has foundations that look best on my skin. Mary Kay eats the skin right off my face to it being red raw.
Definitely MAC !!!
Crayola
right now, i've been using a lot of loreal products
Estee Lauder %26amp; Mac (they make wonderful skin care products as well)
BWC (beauty without cruelity), burts bee's, bare minerals
I love Maybelline New York makeup. Every thing in my makeup bag is from Maybelline New York (except my blush and foundation which is Estee Lauder...which works good. Even though makeup companies need to learn to make foundation for every skin tone, not just pink...My skin tone is pink AND yellow. Weird but true)





Try:


Eyeliner~ Maybelline New York Unstoppable


Mascara~ Maybelline New York Full N' Soft waterproof


Eyeshadow~ Maybelline New York Expert Wear or Baked Collection Baked Spices


Foundation~ Estee Lauder Lucidity


Blush~ Estee Lauder Natural Cheekcolor
when I was in high school I used Cover Girl, but now I just use Lancome
Last year i started with Bare Minerals---and i love it! It's a little pricey---but it lasts longer and is easier on my makeup bag (at least i think so). I like the ease of use of the product---the fact that it is all natural--and you don't have to worry about putting gunk on your face---cuz its just powder---looks like i'm wearing no makeup---- also use Renee Rouleau skin care products which you can find online :)
I only use Lancome.
Revlon. They rock!
shesheido and bare minerals
Mary Kay
I love Meet Mark. They're cosmetics are always decently priced, the quality is great, and i love the colors they have for they're whole beauty line. Every item i have bought from that company has been the best I have used. I believe everyone should give this company a try, I know you would be hooked!!!
Artistry and NAO-Never Accept Ordinary. They're the ONLY thing I use. You can check them out at bdd.wwdb.biz access code beauty
bobbi brown cosmetics, it seems to be the only brand that doesn't irritate my skin.
MAC
I LOVE ARTISTRY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism