Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best company for cosmetics?

Mary Kay! BC they have a 100% product guarantee and it's the #1 makeup in the us! Also they don't do any animal testing! Mary Kay's motto is enriching women's lives! Now that says a lot about the company! Mary Kay also donates money to several cancer organizations and women who are abused!What is the best company for cosmetics?
Mary Kay of course! I am a consultant and I love the products. Find a consultant in your area and she can give you a look that is just for you. Products are 100% guaranteed for what ever reason. Our demo products are Never!!! placed on any ones skin. We dispense our products onto a disposable trayWhat is the best company for cosmetics?
I like almay a LOT. Maybelline is my second favorite.





For face care products though, there is nothing better than grassroots.
MAC has great makeup and Cover girl!!
MAC all the way. The pigments are the best and last the longest.
MAC! It looks great on almost anyone and it lasts along time, expensive though.
MAC without a doubt.
i've tried all those brands that were mentioned here, i have to say Bobbi Brown is still the best.
Mary Kay
I think you need to determine a couple of things before I tell you one specific company:


What's your skin type? Is it oily, dry or normal?





Whats your personality? Do you like bright or subtle colors?





I think I have normal to dry skin and I like glamorous,trendy cosmetics.


I personally like to use Shu Uemura because they have a wide span of colors, Estee Lauder for a sophisticated look and Lancome for more intense looks.


I think the main key is what amount of money are you willing to spend and observe why trends work for your skin tone and personality.
If you go to a Sephora store or their website, they have hundreds of makeup lines and can have an employee show you what kind of makeup is best for you.
Clinique
Mary Kay!
Estee Lauder....it owns MAC as well as their own lines.
Define ';best';


I personally like anything that Origins makes


EsteLauder is great a well


Clarins--Do they make cosmetics?
Lancome!!!!





Their products are fantastic, and if you aren't happy with any product you can return it.





Tip: Loreal Paris products are made by the same company.





You are wise for asking. Always take care of your skin! Never skrimp on skincare!





God Bless!!!
MARY KAY!!!


Top quality products that look and feel great! Plus personal service from your own consultant. It doesn't get better than that!
MAC
Clinique!
mac or lancome!
I'm going to say Mary Kay. I heard MAC is good but I've never used it. The one thing I can't stand about MAC is the store. They let everyone use all their products and it's so unsanitary!!! Yuck! Who knows where those ladies (and girls) have had their fingers!!!
MAC
I think it depends on your skin type and coloring and if you have any allergies.
Mary Kay
MAC!!! ....however it's what work with your skin that matters
Christian Dior! or Channel.
COVER GIRLLLLL, ALMAYYYY
Mark and Avon. The prices are great, quality is amazing and there's always something for everyone. There is nothing better!!!
Almay, Maybelliene, and YSL make-ups

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism