Saturday, June 26, 2010

I am a freelance makeup artist . I am currently employed with one cosmetic company.?

I love what I'm doing but i am not getting enough bookings. How do I approach other cosmetic companies to get work ? I was working at a department store for this particular cosmetic line. They say my talent and I have been to school so that is how I currently have some freelance jobs. I'm not sure who to contact to apply for other cosmetic lines. Thank YouI am a freelance makeup artist . I am currently employed with one cosmetic company.?
If you want to work as a freelance artist for other cosmetic lines for department stores, you need to speak to the account executive.I am a freelance makeup artist . I am currently employed with one cosmetic company.?
first we need to know which country you are in and where first then may be we might have a fair idea what to tell you , i could say advertise in the paper or give business cards out but you might be in a place that it hard to find work for this type of thing, and the advice will be no good to you... let is know where you are then we might have the right advice for you ............
Try getting business cards and hand them out to friends and family. Even when you go out to eat, when you leave a tip, also leave a card! Post some ad's in the newspaper, maybe even craigslist? Hmm...what else...Try having your local phonebook put in an ad as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism