Saturday, June 26, 2010

If your a vendor for a company [like for cosmetics, cat/pet food, etc.]WHICH invoice does ur co. get paid with?

For example, before you place out your shipped products, the receiver gives you a copy [OUT of 3] invoices. The one copy you send back to your company. [Well w/the company I work for, it's a requirement--so assuming a lot of companies require this of their vendors].





The other copies go to the stores office.


My question IS: IS THE COMPANY GETTING PAID THROUGH THE INVOICE I SEND BACK TO THEM [as they said when they hired me? OR is it actually [and it seems for logical] THAT THEY ARE GETTING PAID through some office manager who has the other 2 invoices that they keep out of the 3????





Please answer if you've experience in this.


I have a reason for asking--the receiver accidentally lost the invoice copy I'm supposed to get.





I only want advice specifically for the question above--HOW a company actually gets paid? THROUGH me? OR actually from store office.If your a vendor for a company [like for cosmetics, cat/pet food, etc.]WHICH invoice does ur co. get paid with?
The accounting people for both parties would make sure the accounts balance, even if the receiver lost the copy sent to them there should be a way to show proof of delivery assuming that it was delivered and the receiver signed for the receipt. That would automatically be proof that they would need to pay because proof of delivery is the same as returning a signed invoice copy they got it they have to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism